July 2 (7月2日)

– July 2, 2019 (2019年7月2日)
(『人は潜在能力の10%しか引き出せていない』残り90%を引き出す鍵は「時間」だ。時間を投資すれば、基本やりたいことが、何でもできる。注意点は、世の中に大衆の時間を奪う『3S政策』が溢れている。愚民化されず、自らの夢へ、真っ直ぐ進め)
“Human can only use 10% of own ability.” The key to use the remaining 90% is “time.” If investing time, we can do whatever we want, basically. The caution is that the “3S policy” wasting the time is popular in public. Go directly to your own dream to avoid being foolish.
 
– July 2, 2018 (2018年7月2日)
(何か静かだなと思ったら、今日は祝日だった。今いる場所が祝日かも気にしていない。必死だ。連日のワールドカップを観るのを我慢☆今のロシアではなく、次のカタールを目指して)
It was a holiday today when I thought it was quiet. I don’t care if the place is on a holiday now. It is desperate. I will not watch the World Cup☆Aiming for the next Qatar, not the Russia now.
 
– July 2, 2017 (2017年7月2日)
(『生み出すのだ!』なんとかなるのではなく、なんとかするんだ!!上昇だ!!!)”Create !” It’s not let it be, but do it anyway ! ! Let’s going up ! ! !

・ご質問・コメントは、ここからお願い致します。